4/26/2013

I got tagged for a "Liebster blogger award"(2)

I got tagged for a "Liebster blogger award"(2)
I do not understand what for  this award,but...Thank you very much Pata-chan :)

Award rules: 
Answer the questions that the nominator has set for you. Then, you create 11 questions for the people you nominate. Choose new blogs you love and link them in your post. Please leave me a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster post so I can learn more about you! 

Here are the questions for me, made by  Pata-chan


1. What are you wearing at the moment?
1 -clothes
2. Who is the first person you think of in the morning?
2 - This is most likely my cats
3. Do you´ve got a fashion/style idol? If yes, who is it and why?
3 -I love the pastel goth, Gothic Lolita (Japanese) style of Miley Cyrus and Kat von D 
Because I love tattoos, Hannah Montana and Japan: 3
4. Your favorite flower?
4 - With flowers are always a problem. I love Lily, Rose, Sakura (but this is a tree, but it is beautiful blooming)
5. Would you rather be skinny & small boobs, or chubby & big boobs?
5 - So, as I plump, I'd rather be skinny (slender) & small boobs
6. Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were a boy?
6 - It would be nice
7. You are at Starbucks. What do you order?
7- Do not have Starbucks
8. Your favorite song at the moment?
8 - Lana Del Rey – Young And Beautiful (Orchestral Version). Waiting for the film - The Great Gatsby
9. Would you read my blog? LOL
9 - Yes ^^
10. Long nails or short nails?
10 - "or"
11. Will you regret it on day, that you spent a lot of your lifetime at the computer, e.p. answering stupid questions from people you dont even know in real life like now? :P
11- I already have something be sorry, but it is not


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...